Tuesday 6 December 2011

New words I learnt in last week's class ( 30.11.2011)

Assalamualaikum....
Hai, my belove friends......^_^


    Today, i want to share with you all about new words i learnt in last week's class  at  Block Khadijah. My lecture making more activities such as Rearrange Word Game, Word Ladder and so on. I so happy because last week i got play more activities. This activities also give me more information and give me more new vocabulary....:-( 


    In game Rearrange Word Game, i have two section.....firstly, rearrange the jumbled words are parts of our body at this section the new words i got is...........Ankle,Waist and Forehead
    Secondly, rearrange the jumbled words are names of fruits  and at this section  what the new words i got  is........Nutmeg and Date.
    In game  Word Ladder only have one section.....and this section the new words i got is......Fool,Sole,Felt and Tear. I want to stop now.....i hope u all will happy after u all read my blog 

1 comment:

  1. i'm happy read your blog and i like your job!keep it up...!!

    ReplyDelete